10 houses gutted in fire in Shimla
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) [India], : At least 17 families get affected after 10 houses were gutted in fire in Shimla district's Jubbal on Friday. According to the preliminary investigation, the reason behind fire is found to be electrical short circuit. "17 families affected, Rs 10,000 given to each family, tarpaulin and blankets were provided immediately," Deputy Commissioner Shimla District Administration said. More details awaited.
Previous article MTelangana Rain lashed parts of Hyderabad
Next article Gujarat: Surat PCB police seized fake currency notes