The phobia of Exams in Student’s mind
Nowadays lots of students have exam stress in their mind.They don't know how to come out from it apart from it they are slowly-slowly being irritable person in their life and short-tempered too.
A growing problem not only in India but all over the world is that students are more stressed than ever. In fact, India has one of the highest rate of suicides among people aged between 15 and 29. Although the reasons are endless but failure in examination, unemployment, and depression are some the reasons why people put their life in risk.
A common reason of fear is the pressure from parents to do well in the class board exams and even all exams. There have been many incidents in the past where students have committed suicide during exams and on the result day.Everyday, 6.23 students commit suicide due to the colligue's pressure, there must be something wrong that we are not understanding.
Some tips to overcome from exams stress:
1) Spend as much as time with your family and friends and share your problems with them so from that they can help you to come out from it.
2) Don't think about your grades in exams, just be confident and have trust on your self.
3) A regular seven hours of sleep is mandatory for the body to function well. Also, sleep at a regular time.
4) Make proper schedule for your study and revisions, so that you can monitor your progress and if needed you can make changes in your schedule.
5) Have some stress buster therapies in your schedule like,listening music,some sports activities, go in open place to have some fresh air,etc.
6) The parents don't have to force their ambitions and expectations on their children's mind because parents this kind of behavior are taking their away from their own life goals and dreams.
In this materialistic world we have to understand that everyone has their own unique capabilities which are given by god so let them fly to capture their own dreams and goals in this open sky.Don't try to cut the children's wings by giving pressure on them, let them be in their own world.Parents and teachers have to be their friends not the dictators.
TAGSambitionsashoka newsexamsexams stressexclusive newsexpectationsparentsphobia of examsstudents mind
Previous article The most iconic Audi has landed