Check your Score – “The Wheel of Life”
Take a look at the following graphic and then do the simple exercise I suggest.
Read each of the category lists carefully,
- regular Checkup
- Energy Level
- Muscles Toned
- Regular Fitness Program
- Believe in God
- Inner Peace
- Influence on others
- Sense of Purpose
- 1. Attitude
- Formal Education
- Continuing Education & Training
- Creative Imagination
- Inspirational Reading
- Good role Model
- Principled But Flexible
- Forgiving Attitude
- Build Self-esteem of Others
- Express Love & Respect
- Taking Steps to Live Within
- Your Financial Planning
- Planning for Future
- Creating a Budget
- Managing your Resources
- Time to Dedicating enough time to growing yourself
- Time to growing Career or business
- Desire to Learn
- Commitment to take Action
- Willingness to Change
Now Task is Rate yourself:-
on a scale of 1 – 10 in each space. Rate yourself with 1 being very poor and 10 being outstanding. For example, under Physical rate your own appearance.
Do you look fit and well kept?
Do this for all of the categories. You may have done this before.
That’s OK, you need to do it again and again – and every six months for the rest of your life.
Now add up the total of each column and divide that number by 10.
This will give you your personal score for that particular spoke on the wheel.
- Now go ahead and mark that number on your spoke, and mark the rest of the spokes.
- Now connect the dots.
- What does your Wheel of Life look like?
- Is it round?
- Do you have flat spots?
- Do you have several spokes that need improvement?
- For that you need to read Second Part of the "Wheel Of Life"
Previous article Jitendra Singh reacts on Rahul Gandhi's tweet