Follow the simple rules, you can impress any girl
Get her attention. That doesn’t mean you have to stare at her until she feels creeped out and wonders why you’re looking at her. What you really need to do are things that will make her interested in knowing you before you approach her. That way, when you do approach her, she’ll be open to hearing what you have to say.
- She'll want to know what you are trying to say, but you don't want to give your position away. If you want to know if she's right for you - match your personalities. Sprinkle in some questions about her to her or her friends. But not so many in a row or you may get her suspicious and scare her off.
- Shower daily. If you are an athlete, shower after sports activities as well.
- Brush your teeth well and don't forget the back of your tongue where all the smelly bacteria collects.
- Floss your teeth daily. Removing bacteria between your teeth and on the back of your tongue will get rid of bad breath.
- Have several winter fresh or spearmint breath-mints in your pocket. She will never kiss you if your breath is bad.
- Wear cologne, but just a splash - one to two squirts max, not the whole bottle or the cologne will act as a girl repellent. It's recommended to get something from a department store and not a grocery store. One bottle will last most guys a year or more. If you really want to get to know this girl, she’ll be worth it. If you shower, brush, floss, wear a splash of cologne, and you pop a mint in your mouth right before you talk to her, she’ll not only talk to you, she’ll appreciate your cleanliness and remember your smell.
- Stand with your shoulders up, and let her know that you know who you are.
- Take your hands out of your pockets and stand firm on both feet.
- Wait for the right time to approach her rather than chasing her down.
- Make eye contact and keep eye contact. Looking away on occasion is normal, but make sure you let her know you're listening to her. Expect to be the one to make the first move. She'll expect you to text or call her first.
- Start by giving her hugs when you say goodbye. Make sure the hugs don't linger longer than 3-6 seconds or she might feel uncomfortable. If she squeezes you back and holds you, you're ready for the next step.
- Reach for her hand. If she holds your hand back or intertwines her fingers with yours, she's really in to you and wants to be your girlfriend.
Previous article Single mother's take help of these platforms in while shifting base