‘Red wine cake’: Its flavour improves the next day
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (170 degrees C). Grease an 9 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar and eggs until smooth and creamy; add the vanilla and chocolate chips and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix baking powder and flour; add to creamed mixture.
- Add red wine and mix well, but not for too long. Add cocoa powder to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour; let cool and decorate. Serve.
TAGSashoka newsbaking powdercoca powderdelicious disheggsmust tryRed wine cakeUnique dishvanilla extract