‘Super Shrooms’: Healthy and Tasty dish to satisfy your taste buds
- 3⁄4lb crabmeat
- 4ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- onion, minced
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Remove stems from the mushrooms.
- Wipe the caps clean.
- Arrange the caps, upside down, in single layer in a baking dish, preferably glass.
- Rinse and finely chop the stems.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped stems with crab, onions, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Tabasco.
- Add a little celery or garlic if desired.
- Salt to taste.
- Fill each mushroom cap with some of the mixture.
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle each cap with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are hot through and the cheese has browned.
Previous article Recipe For Spiny Lobster in "Crazy Water"