Massive fire breaks out in Kanpur due to short circuit
Kanpur (UP), Jul 12 (ANI): A fire broke out in Kanpur today and blazed the streets of the city. The fire broke out due to a short circuit in a shop that torched the street road and destroyed goods of the shops nearby also. Fire relief vans reached the spot from nearby fire stations for help but took time to control the fire as the flames were burning high. No casualties have been reported so far. Police officials have been informed of the incident. Further details are awaited.