Hurricane Florence: Death toll rises to 32
New Delhi, Sep 18 (ANI): Hurricane Florence continued to wreak havoc as the death toll in the calamity rose to 32, officials told on Monday. The storm, which slammed the US East Coast last week, has left over 500,000 homes in darkness as rescue efforts are ongoing to provide aid to the stranded people. In North Carolina, two dozen of the deaths were reported alone, state officials and emergency workers were quoted by USA Today as saying. "This is an epic storm that is still continuing. The rivers are still rising. This is a monumental disaster for North Carolina," Governor Roy Cooper said.
Previous article This is why Ariana Grande gave 2018 Emmys a miss